Vehicle De-Identification removal services includes but not limited to:
- Vehicle De-Identification
- Vinyl Lettering
- Vinyl Decal
- Vehicle fleets Graphics
- Bumper Stickers
Vehicle graphic removal can be a painful topic these days because it’s usually an afterthought. When
an organization sets out to brand their vehicles as part of Advertisement campaign or identity, the last
thing on their minds is what it will take to remove the graphics down the road.
Our removal service is estimated on hourly rate because the amount of work required is affected by
the following factors:
- Types of materials used (High performance vs. economical).
- Length of time the graphic decals were on the vehicle.
- Amount of sun and heat the vehicles & decals were exposed to.
- Size of the vehicle
- Square footage of graphics coverage
- Duration of adhesion
- Harsh chemical usage
- Improper washing or no washing
- Corrugation or curves
Copyright ©2009-2017 Nip Tuck Auto Detailing | All Rights Reserved
|Copyright ©2009-2017 Nip Tuck Auto Detailing | All Rights Reserved